Next to Jesus, Mary is the most important person in the Christmas story!
But WHY did God choose Mary to be the mother of His only begotten Son? WHAT was it about this young Jewish girl, a virgin, that caused God to pick her?
Here is a woman who LIVED the miracle of Christmas! Not only giving birth to the Son of God, Mary lived the miracle of Christmas every day for the rest of her entire life.
Mary NOT ONLY CARRIED Jesus in her womb and GAVE BIRTH to the only begotten Son of God…
- She also NURTURED him as a child.
- She HONORED His obedience to His Heavenly Father while He was still a child…
- She FOLLOWED Him as her Lord… SERVED Him…and TRUSTED Him to meet the needs of those around Him.
- She WATCHED as He suffered on Calgary's cross, and EXPERIENCED the pain and agony of watching her oldest Son die for the sins of the whole world…
- She was there at His RESURRECTION…
- She also PARTICIPATED in the joy of Pentecost, RECEIVING the infilling of the Holy Spirit and SPEAKING in tongues just as the apostles and all His other disciples.
- Mary was an outstanding LEADER in the early apostolic Church!
WHAT can we LEARN from Mary today that will ENABLE you and me to LIVE like she lived…
Not just experiencing a MOMENTARY MIRACLE, but living a MIRACULOUS LIFE every day of our lives?
WHAT WAS IT ABOUT MARY'S CHARACTER...WHAT WAS HER SPECIAL ATTRIBUTE THAT CAUSED GOD TO CHOOSE HER?
Discover for yourself the THREE THINGS THAT MARY DID, that if you and I will do them, WILL ENABLE us to live miraculously every day of our life. To watch click here.
Posted on Wed, December 28, 2011
by George Kouri